There are many local charities and worthwhile causes in our town and Buckingham Rotary Club has invited:
- Buckingham Youth Centre – over 100 youngsters a week come here to play, relax and socialise in safety
- North Bucks Carers – Young Carers – part of Carers Bucks and supports children and young people aged 6-18 years old who care for a family member who has a physical or mental illness, disability or drug/ alcohol related misuse
- Moretonville Junior Football Club – for children aged 7-16 years
- Buckingham & Winslow District Citizens Advice Bureau – provides advice to help its clients to get their lives back on track in the face of often overwhelming money, family and health worries
- and other charities supported by Rotary International
to be beneficiaries of the Buckingham Swimathon 2019.
You’ve raised over £50,000 so far! Please keep up the good work this year!